- Contract role - Government
- Civil focus
- Immediate start
Company & Role
Government organisation has a requirement for a Project Manager to be based on site near Geelong.
You role will be civil focussed managing consultants and contractors delivering civil related works being carried out. You will need to have exposure to bulk earth works, excavation, water reticulation (creek redirection), roads and there is a small waste treatment plant. Total works are around $5 million.
What do you need?
- Full project management from inception to completion
- Develop brief, cost, manage design and program / schedule projects
- Undertake site inspections and reporting
- Liaise with stakeholders, authorities and end user groups
- Read and manage technical drawings and design issues
- Contract administration
What's in it for you?
- Background / Trade or tertiary qualification in civil engineering or similar
- You will have minimum of 5 years civil experience preferably in a Project Management or supervisor capacity
- Must be based in and have full Australian working rights
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Based on site - You do need to be based close to Geelong, Melton, Ballarat or approximate to these locations to be considered.
- Opportunity to secure ongoing Project Management work - Temp to Perm
- Fantastic work / life balance - Do no more than 40 hours a week, Mon to Fri
- Community focussed - Its meaningful work, its not about generating a profit. Its about delivering a good product that adds value
Contact Ryan Delon on 03 8102 4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion