The Company: Our client is an award winning company who is highly respected in the engineering sector; their success stands them at the forefront of their industry. To enable our client to fulfil up and coming current project requirements we are seeking experienced Civil Inspectors to support a range of up and coming road projects.
The Position: These positions will require you to work on site, with projects located in the Bunbaberg region and we are seeking Inspectors to start mid July. These positions offer a 6 month contract with an extension after this date when is dependent on project requirements and your performance. You will work Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm with overtime available on approval. Accommodation, a vehicle and PPE are supplied.
If you have a proven background as a Civil Inspector and can demonstrate strong TMR and site experience and have worked on road repair and maintenance and/or bridge projects delivered by quality assurance contracts then apply now!
Our client offers a supportive and dynamic work environment along with career advancement and the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of high profile projects.
Your Rewards: Civil Inspector
- Top hourly rate + accommodation + vehicle
- Variety of high road construction and maintenance projects
- Opportunity to work with skilled team of professionals
- Reward and recognition
Position Requirements - Civil Inspector
- Proven experience with TMR and Council projects
- Experience in earthworks, pavements and / or bridge/structures and/or intersections
- Proven QA experience
- A willingness to work in remote locations and be based on site
- Proven experience overseeing the quality aspects of construction activities
- High level communication, influencing and negotiation skills
APPLY NOW or contact Kate Redman 0488 655 670