.* Senior SAP Project/Program Manager - Systems Integration.* Canberra Location.* International Consulting House.* High Salary Package.* Work with my client's major customers
My client is looking to appoint a Senior SAP Project/Program Manager - Systems Integration who will be an experienced delivery, solution, services and people manager who is capable of applying their Project Management and Applications experience as necessary. The role will require ensuring smooth daily operation and services delivery of a team of professional specialists, whilst working closely with multiple customer contacts and my wider client organisation to ensure successful execution of Major Project and Support work.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Lead a team to deliver projects on schedule and within budget, while satisfying customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- Be responsible for the appropriateness, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project.
- Manage the production of project estimates and the project schedule.
- Establish tracking measures and milestones, track ongoing project progress, control the budget and establishes a project office as required.
- Assemble project teams, select and negotiate with subcontractors, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate project resources and provide guidance and direction to project team members.
- Proactively manage risks, issues, budgets and scope throughout the project life cycle.
- Prepare/present project plans & status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
Required Skill Set/Background
- Australian Citizen eligible to obtain Confidential or Secret Clearance as required.
- Project Management Certification is necessary with a preference to Prince 2 Practitioner
- A t least 5 years recent PM experience in delivering complex SAP System Integration projects - a strong delivery focused person committed to delivering against commitments.
- At least ten years project management experience with recent development & support projects valued over $5m to $10m T&M.
- Management of teams over 45, including multi-disciplinary IT specialists, off-shore & virtual resources, expected including performance appraisal & development experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Project skills essential with a good understanding of project estimating and earned value calculations.
- Success in managing complex project relationships and stakeholders in multiple third party vendor environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Computing or IT related subject preferred
- Ability to travel as required, essential
- Some experience in bid management, transition management and business transformation will be highly regarded, as will business improvement & design capability.
- Previous experience consulting with Federal Government would be highly regarded.
email your CV as a word doc attachment (No PDF) at your earliest convenience. Please note, I never send a Resume to a client unless first obtaining written permission by email from the candidate to do so.