|GEOLOGY SUPERINTENDENT - BASE METALS UNDERGROUND MINE - RESIDENTIAL WESTERN NSW
Our client is a specialist in base metals and has an enviable reputation in this area due to continued success and growth.
They currently have a requirement for a geology superintendent in their western NSW operation on a permanent residential basis.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Mine Manager
The Geology Superintendent essentially leads / manages the entire Geology team and their work load / performance whilst also providing technical input to the operational side of the mine.
The role will include
- Establishing / Defining the current level of Mineral Resources in the local region to aid successful / effective mining in the area
- Ensuring that strict compliance to grade control processes are adhered to effectively
- identifying areas for improvement in grade control
- Managing the geological data and making sure that it is effectively and correctly dealt with.
- Manage all projects that are under way
- Successfully and correctly manage, train and mentor the geology team
Candidates must have the following
FULL RELOCATION AVAILABLE
- Degree /similar in Geology
- Track record in team management / leadership roles
- extensive underground mine experience is essential
- Base metals experience
- Australian working rights
SALARY CIRCA 160-170K
FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CONVERSATION REGARDING THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL MATT FORD 02 8314 6621