Regional NSW, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Contract
07 Mar, 2014
Mobile plant operator required for coal mining operation (Open cut) in the hunter valley NSW.
You MUST possess relevant plant certification,
* Minimum 1 year experience operating haul trucks in a mining environment.
* Proof of experience, supply training records (preferred) and competency on 789 dump truck or bigger
* Experience on ancillary equipment Grader, Dozer or Digger would be advantageous
* Be willing to work rotating shift patterns
* Adhere to site safety procedures
* Complete coal board medical
* Provide a clear drug and alcohol screen prior to commencement.
Please note the specifics of this role necessitates medical approval for fitness to work. You must be able to wear appropriate PPE including a respirator if necessary, steel capped boots and longs.
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas